1. Central Catholic High School is a student-centered environment in which:
- Students experience a distinctively Catholic education in the Marist tradition. They know and live their faith, think critically and from a global perspective, exercise leadership and serve others.
- Students are challenged by a rigorous program of study which promotes academic excellence and maximizes the potential of each individual as they prepare for post-secondary education and life-long learning.
- Students learn to live and work in an increasingly diverse and technological community.
- Students fulfill their responsibilities to the Church and civic communities.
2. Our students make informed decisions about post-secondary education and excel in the university of their choice.
3. Our leadership is faith-based, and embraces all of the Marist traditions, especially serving the least favored.
4. We attract and retain a highly qualified, dedicated and diverse faculty and staff, and provide comprehensive professional development opportunities.
5. We provide a quality educational experience that is available, affordable and accessible to approximately 1,350 students from diverse racial and socio-economic backgrounds.
6. We are committed to the community of Lawrence, Massachusetts and its various constituencies and welcome its children as students at Central Catholic High School.
7. Campus facilities support academic and co-curricular programs. A facility master plan provides direction for future educational needs.
8. Our school effectively utilizes and integrates current technology to support administrative, operational, teaching and learning processes.
9. Effective strategic and financial planning, as well as comprehensive advancement and recruitment programs and a strong endowment, has reduced our dependence on tuition income and ensures our future viability.
10. Our alumni feel a close connection to Central Catholic High School as evidenced by their contributions of time and money and by the continued enrollment of legacy students.