In order to apply, candidates must submit the following materials either through the Application Portal or the SAO:
- Application for Admission;
- School Records;
- English Teacher Recommendation;
- Math Teacher Recommendation;
- School Official Recommendation; and
- Catholic High School Placement Test (HSPT) and/or SSAT score.
If you are using the CCHS Application Portal, you will be able to access your electronic recommendation and school records forms once you submit your Application for Admission.
Central Catholic will accept the Standard Application Online (SAO) in place of our Application for Admission.
We look forward to reviewing your application for admission and welcome any questions you may have about the process. Contact us at email@example.com or 978-682-0260 ext. 612.