The Admissions Process
In order to apply, candidates must submit the following materials either through the Application Portal or the SAO:
- Application for Admission;
- School Records;
- English Teacher Recommendation;
- Math Teacher Recommendation;
- School Official Recommendation; and
- Catholic High School Placement Test (HSPT) and/or SSAT score.
If you are using the CCHS Application Portal, you will be able to access your electronic recommendation and school records forms once you submit your Application for Admission.