The Admissions Process
Applicants who submit their financial aid application by this priority date will learn of their financial aid award with their admissions decision.
The Financial Aid Application is available online through FACTS.
Applications for transfer into Grades 10 and 11 are due.
Transfer students interested in applying , please visit the Transfer Students page.
In order to apply, grade nine candidates must submit the following materials either through the Application Portal or the SAO:
- Application for Admission;
- School Records;
- English Teacher Recommendation;
- Math Teacher Recommendation;
- School Official Recommendation; and
- Catholic High School Placement Test (HSPT) and/or SSAT score.
If you are using the CCHS Application Portal, you will be able to access your electronic recommendation and school records forms once you submit your Application for Admission.