Welcome to Central Catholic High School!
We look forward to getting to know you better.
If you have any questions about CCHS or the admissions process, please do not hesitate to contact us. Call us at 978-682-0260 ext. 612 or email us at: email@example.com.
Admission to Central Catholic is selective.
Candidates may apply to Central Catholic in one of two ways. They may use the CCHS Application Portal or they may submit the SAO (Standard Application Online).
Materials required for incoming ninth graders include six items:
- Application for Admission (using either the Application Portal or the SAO),
- Official school records providing academic grades from sixth, seventh and eighth grade as well as disciplinary and attendance records,
- Math Teacher Recommendation Form (accessible to send to the teacher via email once the application has been submitted),
- English Teacher Recommendation Form (accessible to send to the teacher via email once the application has been submitted),
- School Official Recommendation Form,
- Catholic High School Placement Test (HSPT) and/or SSAT results.