|Opening Day, Grades 9 & 12|
7:40 AM to 2:10 PM
First day of school for freshmen & seniors.Contact: Mrs. Doreen Keller
Important Information for Freshmen
- Freshmen report to the Memorial Gymnasium by 7:40am.
- Dismissal time is 2:10pm.
- School dress code is required.
- Bring a lunch or money to purchase lunch and drinks in the cafeteria.
- Purchases to be made with cash or check payable to CCHS (if not already purchased from the campus store on Tuesday or Wednesday):
- $5.00 for a CCHS black school lock to be sold during homeroom
- $5.00 for a CCHS blue athletic lock to be purchased at the school store during lunch or after school
- School IDs & School Portraits will be taken. There is no charge for the school ID however if you wish to purchase a portrait package you must have with you the order form sent to your home by Mark Lawrence Photographers as well as the purchase price for the pictures.
- Students and parents must read the CCHS Student-Parent Handbook, Guidelines for Personal Use of Student-Owned Mobile Devices and the CCHS iPad Acceptable Use Policy. The 2015-2016 Parent/Student Agreement Form must be completed, signed and returned to the homeroom teacher.
- The Parental Consent & Medical Form for the Class of 2019 Freshman Day at Camp Marist, Ossipee, NH must be completed, signed and returned to the homeroom teacher on Thursday, September 10. Students will not be allowed to participate without this completed form.
- The permission form for Walk 2015 must be completed, signed and returned to the homeroom teacher by Friday, September 18.
- It is not necessary to bring print books on this first day. You will need your iPad , a notebook, pen or pencil.
|Freshman Day: Class of 2019|
7:40 AM to 9:00 PM
At the start of each school year, the incoming freshman class travels to Camp Marist in Ossipee, NH, for a day of team building and ice breakers.Location: Camp Marist, Ossipee, NH
Contact: Mr. Christopher Sullivan
- Freshman report directly to their homeroom by 7:40am. If you arrive to school before 7:30am report to the cafeteria/Baroni Hall.
- Buses leave at 8:00am for Freshman Orientation Day at Camp Marist.
- Buses return to CCHS at 9:00pm.
- Dress is casual – shorts, t-shirts, sneakers, sweatshirts, etc., bathing suits and towels if you wish to go swimming. Lifeguards are provided.
- Food and drink are provided at no charge.
- The Parental Consent & Medical Form must be completed, signed and returned to the homeroom teacher on Thursday, September 10.
- A student will not be allowed to participate without this completed form.
|Freshman Parent Welcome Night: Raider Reception & Parent Orientation Program|
7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Location: Memorial Gymnasium Building - Gymnasium/Court - 101
Freshman parents are welcomed into the Central Catholic community and given an introduction to student life at CCHS.
The "Raider Reception," hosted by the Parents Guild
, will begin at 7:30 PM and includes light pastries, fruit and refreshments.
The Freshman Parent Orientation Program will begin at 8:00 PM.
Contact: Mr. Richard Nault
At least one family member of each first year student should plan to attend this important meeting explaining major procedures and regulations that govern student life at the school. At 7:30pm before the Freshmen Parent Orientation Program begins, the CCHS Parent Guild invites you to the "Raider Reception" where you will be treated to light pastries, fruit and refreshments. The Freshmen Orientation Program concludes at approximately 9:00pm when the freshmen return from the Orientation Day at Camp Marist.
Student Podcast: Everything McCool About Central Catholic
Click below to log in to the PlusPortals for grades!