Marist Day of Service 2017
|Career Exploration Series: Business Entrepreneur, John Di Dio '05|
7:20 AM to 7:50 AM
Location: Advancement Office
Contact: Ms. Kassie Infante
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Visual art students showcase their talents. The Expo features drawings, paintings, photography, sculptures, and light food, followed at 7:00 PM by the Spring Concert with the Band, Chrous, and Central Harmony. Gallery staff will be on hand to assist visitors, and the AP Studio Art student-artists will be available to discuss their work with our guests.Location: 2nd and 3rd Floor Art Hallways & Galleries
Contact: Mrs. Jennifer Chatigny
|Spring Band & Chorus Concert|
Featuring the Concert Band, Concert Choir, Jazz Band, Percussion Ensemble, Central Harmony A Capella, and Chamber Ensembles.Location: Memorial Gymnasium Building - Gymnasium/Court - 101
Preceded by the Art Expo at 5:00 PM.
Contact: Ms. Danielle Marine
Choir and Band, A Capella and Jazz Band – together in concert for the first time!
Also featuring a variety of instrumental and vocal ensembles.
• Pop songs by Pentatonix and Ellie Goulding – “Take Me Home” and “I Need Your Love”
• Doowop and Soul classics by The Five Satins / Boyz II Men and Earth, Wind, and Fire – “In the Still of the Nite” and “Fantasy”
• Jazz tunes by Bart Howard, Cole Porter, and Duke Ellington – “Fly Me to the Moon,” “What is This Thing Called Love?” and “Is God a Three-Letter Word for Love?”
• Move hits – “When I Fall in Love” and “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”
• Gospel songs – “No Greater Love” and “Going Up Yonder”
• Classical works by Tchaikovsky and René Clausen – “Symphony No. 4 finale” and “Hymn” from the cantata A New Creation
|Casa Hogar presents Noche Latina|
7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Come to an evening filled with Latin music, dance lessons, and delicious, ethnic appetizers. Casa Hogar will be hosting Noche Latina, our fifth fundraising event to benefit an orphanage in the Dominican Republic. Tickets are $10.00 each and will be sold in Room 101 from April 24 - April 28.Location: Hampshire Street Building - Allan B. Rogers Memorial Theater - 207
Contact: Mrs. Carmen Lonero
Students can purchase tickets before and after school in Room 101 from Mrs. Lonero. All proceeds will benefit the Casa Hogar orphanage in the Dominican Republic.
Click below to log in to the PlusPortals for grades!