The Academic Success Center
The Academic Success Center (ASC) provides academic support to students in need of additional support and resources.
The program works in collaboration with the National Honor Society to provide peer-to-peer tutoring from NHS members, in addition to tutoring from faculty members and professional tutors.
The support and resources provided help ensure the academic success of each student.
The Academic Success Center is open each week, beginning October 19:
- Tuesdays, 2:25 PM - 3:25 PM
- Thursdays, 2:25 PM - 3:25 PM
Students have the opportunity to study quietly and complete homework, with help from the on-staff tutors when needed.
The Center is staffed by a CCHS Faculty member and tutors. Students can receive study assistance, time management skill work, and homework help.
If students are in need of assistance before Open Hours begin, please contact Mr. Joseph Lynch, Teacher/Academic Success Center, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ask questions about lessons and concepts you don't understand yet.
- To complete and review your homework with classmates.
- To get help from an adult or student tutor who has taken your class before.
- To get organized and manage your time.
- To make a plan if that first test didn't go as well as you had hoped.
- To figure out another way to tackle that hard assignment.
- To learn a different strategy when you get discouraged.
- To see how other students are successfully overcoming similar challenges.
A variety of seminars and workshops are offered to help students improve study skills and strategies.
They are designed to meet the needs of students as they transition to meeting the academic expectations of Central Catholic High School.
Seminars are open to the first 30 students who enroll and are offered in both the morning and the afternoon. Students can sign up via a link emailed to their CCHSRaider.net emails.
Students must bring their iPads to each session.
Please provide your username and password to log in:
Forgot your login?
Please enter your email address. Instructions for retrieving your username and password will be emailed to you.
Create a new Password
Please enter your username and create a new password.