iPad Training & Resources
Incoming students attend a Tech Training Session that covers use of the iPad as a dynamic learning tool and serves as an introduction to the course Principles & Topics in Computer Science (CompSci2023).
- Will all CCHS students be required to have an iPad?
- Will I have to purchase an iPad or will the school be leasing them?
- What type of iPad do I need to have?
- My child already has an iPad. Do I need to purchase a new one?
- Where do we purchase the iPad? Is there a discount for CCHS students through Apple for this program?
- Is there anything else that I need to purchase with the iPad?
- What will the school do if my child’s iPad is damaged or stolen?
- Will families be responsible for buying apps used in class or will the school?
- Do I need an iPad with 3G/4G or just WiFi?
- Will there be any training for my student on how to use the iPad?
- Will the school block students from using certain apps or websites?
- Is there a student use policy for the iPad?
- Will students be required to purchase digital text books for their classes?
- Will students receive help/support for the use of their iPad from the school?
- Will CCHS install updates on the iPads?
- What email should students use to create an Apple ID?