Welcome to Central Catholic!
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our school community.
But the best way to learn more about the unique CCHS experience is to visit CCHS in person!
Be sure to complete the Inquiry Form to receive announcements and updates!
We’ll send you your own printed copy of the CCHS viewbook, We Are Central! You’ll also receive important updates on upcoming events and important dates.
Why will YOU choose Central Catholic?
Six Steps to Becoming a Raider
An Overview of the CCHS Family First Admissions Process
- 1. Explore our website – is CCHS the right fit for you?
- 2. Complete the inquiry form – stay in the loop!
- 3. Visit Central Catholic!
- 4. Begin your online application!
- 5. Register for the Entrance Exam!
- 6. Complete your application!
1. Explore our website – is CCHS the right fit for you?
2. Complete the inquiry form – stay in the loop!
3. Visit Central Catholic!
4. Begin your online application!
5. Register for the Entrance Exam!
6. Complete your application!
The high school experience is a journey to finding friendship, ACCEPTANCE, KNOWLEDGE, spirit, faith, and SUCCESS.
We hope to gain all of these through our Central Catholic experience. It’s important to find the right place and the right fit for you.
Central Catholic is committed to being innovative, challenging, and engaging by providing a caring campus family atmosphere with a variety of courses and activities that match your diverse skill levels and interests.
Our school provides each of us with individualized guidance and support, so we can achieve our full potential in high school and beyond. 100% of our graduates are admitted to college and move on to thrive!
Learn more about how Central Catholic has changed our lives and how it will change yours too.
Admission to Central Catholic is selective.
Candidates for grade nine may apply to Central Catholic by using the CCHS Application Portal. We also will accept the Standard Application Online (SAO) in lieu of Central’s application.
Transfer students interested in applying , please visit the Transfer Students page.
In order to apply, grade nine candidates must submit the following materials either through the Application Portal or the SAO:
- Application for Admission;
- School Records;
- English Teacher (8th Grade Teacher) Recommendation;
- Math Teacher (8th Grade Teacher) Recommendation;
- School Official Recommendation; and
- Catholic High School Placement Test (HSPT) and/or SSAT score.
If you are using the CCHS Application Portal, you will be able to access your electronic recommendation and school records forms once you submit your Application for Admission.