Become part of the CCHS Family.
All candidates for admission can apply through our online portal.
We look forward to reviewing your application for admission and welcome any questions you may have about the process.
Contact us at email@example.com or 978-682-0260 ext. 612.
All candidates for admission can apply to CCHS through the CCHS Application Portal.
Please create an account to begin your application:
Once you begin your application, you'll be able to track your progress and access your electronic recommendation and school records forms.
Applications for the Class of 2027 Priority Date: December 5, 2022
The Standard Application Online (SAO)
Central Catholic will accept the Standard Application Online (SAO) in place of our Application for Admission.
Admission to Central Catholic is selective.
Candidates for grade nine may apply to Central Catholic by using the CCHS Application Portal. We also will accept the Standard Application Online (SAO) in lieu of Central’s application.
Transfer students interested in applying , please visit the Transfer Students page.
In order to apply, grade nine candidates must submit the following materials either through the Application Portal or the SAO:
- Application for Admission;
- School Records;
- English Teacher (8th Grade Teacher) Recommendation;
- Math Teacher (8th Grade Teacher) Recommendation;
- School Official Recommendation; and
- Catholic High School Placement Test (HSPT) and/or SSAT score.
If you are using the CCHS Application Portal, you will be able to access your electronic recommendation and school records forms once you submit your Application for Admission.
Six Steps to Becoming a Raider
An Overview of the CCHS Family First Admissions Process
- 1. Explore our website – is CCHS the right fit for you?
- 2. Complete the inquiry form – stay in the loop!
- 3. Visit Central Catholic!
- 4. Begin your online application!
- 5. Register for the Entrance Exam!
- 6. Complete your application!