Admission to Central Catholic is selective.
Candidates for grade nine may apply to Central Catholic by using the CCHS Application Portal. We also will accept the Standard Application Online (SAO) in lieu of Central’s application.
Transfer students interested in applying, please visit the Transfer Students page.
In order to apply, grade nine candidates must submit the following materials either through the Application Portal or the SAO:
- Application for Admission;
- School Records;
- English Teacher (8th Grade Teacher) Recommendation;
- Math Teacher (8th Grade Teacher) Recommendation;
- School Official Recommendation; and
- Catholic High School Placement Test (HSPT) and/or SSAT score.
If you are using the CCHS Application Portal, you will be able to access your electronic recommendation and school records forms once you submit your Application for Admission.