Applications for transfer into Grades 10 and 11 are due.
While the priority date for transfer admission is June 7, most candidates submit their materials for review by April 1.
Central Catholic accepts a limited number of students for transfer into grades 10 and 11.
Transfer Admission to Central Catholic is selective.
Transfer candidates may apply to Central Catholic by using the CCHS Application Portal.
Students interested in transferring to Central Catholic must submit the following through the Application Portal:
- CCHS application for admission (Application Portal link),
- Official transcript of the past two years of study, as well as the student’s most recent grades,
- School Official Recommendation Form with disciplinary and attendance records
- Current Math Teacher Recommendation Form, and
- Current English Teacher Recommendation Form.
You will be able to access your electronic recommendation and school records forms through the CCHS Application Portal once you submit your Application for Admission.
Once the materials have been submitted, the candidate for transfer may be invited to interview with a member of the Admissions Committee. The earliest a candidate would be invited for an interview would be April.
The best way to experience Central Catholic is to visit campus. Whether you attend Open House or participate in the Raider for a Day Shadow Experience, you'll see what makes the Raider Family so special.