Enroll at Central Catholic High School
Complete the following four steps to secure your child's seat in the Class of 2026 at Central Catholic High School.
- Visit FACTS to sign up for a tuition payment plan option (see "Payment Plan Options" on this page). This will identify your decision to enroll your child at CCHS and will record your tuition payment selection. Once you have selected your desired plan...
- Print the “Thank you” page that is shown on FACTS after you have selected your desired plan.
- Complete the Student Master Form and tuition deposit (in the form of a check).
- Return the following required items to Central Catholic:
- Print out of the FACTS "Thank You" Page
- Student Master Form
- Tuition Deposit of $2,000 in the form of a check made out to Central Catholic High School
- PLEASE NOTE: enrollment in specific Academic Programs may require additional fees and forms.
- Please reference your acceptance packet.
Taking these actions and submitting those items to us will secure your child’s seat for the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
If you have a student who is already attending Central Catholic and who will be enrolled next year, you do not have to open a new FACTS account. Your incoming student can be added to your current account. Please contact Laura Jacques, Assistant to the Business Manager, at 978-682-0260 ext. 650 if you have any questions.
Note: The tuition deposit is not a registration fee, as CCHS does not have one, but instead a non-refundable tuition deposit which will be credited to your tuition account for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. In order to ensure that your payment is applied correctly, please print your child’s full name in the memo section of your check.
We are pleased to announce that tuition for the 2022-2023 Academic Year has been set at $15,825.
Please see our Tuition Announcement for further details on what this means for your child's education!
To help families manage tuition, we offer these three different payment plan options through FACTS:
- Option A: Full installment paid by 6/15/2022
- Option B: Two installments paid by 6/15/2022 and 11/15/2022
- Option C: Eleven (11) monthly installments with payments beginning 6/15/2022
There is no fee associated with either Option A or Option B.
There is a $50 annual fee paid directly to FACTS for Option C.
FACTS is a tuition management solution provider that offers simple, secure, and convenient payment plans and grant/financial need assessment for schools nationwide.
If you have any questions about the tuition payment plans that have not been addressed, or if I might be able to help you further, please contact the Business Office at 978-682-0260 ext. 650.
Thank you, and congratulations on being offered acceptance to the Class of 2026.
-Mr. Dan Cargill, Business Manager