Enroll at Central Catholic High School
Complete the following four steps to secure your child's seat in the Class of 2023 at Central Catholic High School.
- Visit FACTS to sign up for a tuition payment plan option (see "Payment Plan Options" on this page). This will identify your decision to enroll your child at CCHS and will record your tuition payment selection. Once you have selected your desired plan...
- Print the “Thank you” page that is shown on FACTS after you have selected your desired plan.
- Complete the Student Master Form and tuition deposit (in the form of a check).
- Return the following required items to Central Catholic:
- Print out of the FACTS "Thank You" Page
- Student Master Form
- Tuition Deposit
Taking these actions and submitting those three items to us will secure your child’s seat for the 2019-2020 Academic Year.
Note: The tuition deposit is not a registration fee, as CCHS does not have one, but instead a non-refundable tuition deposit which will be credited to your tuition account for the 2019-2020 school year. In order to ensure that your payment is applied correctly, please print your child’s full name in the memo section of your check.
FACTS is a tuition management solution provider that offers simple, secure, and convenient payment plans and grant/financial need assessment for schools nationwide.
To help families manage tuition, we offer these three different payment plan options through FACTS:
- Option A: Full installment paid by 6/15/2019
- Option B: Two installments paid by 6/15/2019 and 11/15/2019
- Option C: Eleven (11) monthly installments with payments beginning 6/15/2019
There is no fee associated with either Option A or Option B.
There is a $50 annual fee paid directly to FACTS for Option C.
If you have any questions about the tuition payment plans that have not been addressed, or if I might be able to help you further, please contact the Business Office at 978-682-0260 ext. 650.
Thank you, and congratulations on being offered acceptance to the Class of 2023.
-Mr. Dan Cargill, Business Manager