Congratulations to the nine outstanding CCHS student-athletes who recently signed National Letters of Intent (NLI) to play Division 1 and Division 2 collegiate-level sports in Fall 2020!
- Caroline Affolter '20, Lacrosse for Bentley University
- Nadeshka Bridgewater '20, Basketball for Merrimack College
- Olivia DeLonais '20, Lacrosse for Franklin Pierce University
- Madison DiPietro '20, Field Hockey for Boston University
- Kerrigan Hemp '20, Swimming for University of Denver
- Layal Khartabil '20, Soccer for University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Ciera Licare '20, Lacrosse for University of Vermont
- Kelsey Seamans '20, Track and Field/Cross Country for Southern New Hampshire University
- Abigail Sullivan '20, Swimming for the U.S. Naval Academy
Photo Caption: Left-Right - Nadeshka Bridgewater '20, Olivia DeLonais '20, Kerrigan Hemp '20, Ciera Licare '20, Caroline Affolter ‘'0, Kelsey Seamans '20, Abigail Sullivan '20, Layal Khartabil '20, and Madison DiPietro '20.
Good luck next year! We are confident you will continue to make Raider Nation proud!