Policies and Information
- Registration Policy
- Registration for the Sports and Fine & Performing Arts camps will be online through FamilyID.com. You can click on the "Register Now" button on the right to get started.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS AT NOON ON THE FRIDAY PRIOR TO THE START OF THE RESPECTIVE CAMP. For example, the online registration for the Boys Basketball Session 1 camp that starts on Monday, July 6 ends at noon on Friday, July 3. Only walk-in registrations will be accepted after that time.
- A camper is not fully enrolled until the medical information and camp fee has been accepted.
- Cancellation Policy
- Any cancellations made 3 weeks prior to the start of the camp will be refunded in full. Any cancellations made less than 3 weeks prior to the start of the camp will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Medical Information
- As required by Massachusetts State Law, each sports camp or fine & performing arts camp participant must have a completed physical and immunization record on file with CCHS BEFORE any participation takes place. The physical must be dated July 1, 2019 or later.