Summer at Central FAQs
- What is the registration process?
- To register for a Sports Camp or Fine and Performing Arts Camp, you must register online through FamilyID.com. Registration for these programs will open in March.
- To register for a CCHS Summer Academic Term course, you must complete and return the Summer Academic Term registration form. This form will be available during the Spring. Your student will not be officially enrolled in the course until the completed registration form and tuition are received by the Summer Term office.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Currently, we only accept cash, check or money order. Please make all checks and money orders out to: Central Catholic H.S.
- All payments can be turned directly into the school's main office or sent to the school to the attention of "Summer at Central"
- Is any medical information required from my student?
- As required by Massachusetts State Law, each sports camp or specialty program participant must have on file a completed physical (dated on or after July 2020) as well as a current immunization record from their physician.
- In addition, we require all academic term students to have a completed Health History and Emergency Contact form on file. This form will be available for download in the "Summer at Central" download section. (This form is part of the online registration for Sports Camps and Specialty programs.)
- All health information must be received by June 30, 2022.
- What time may I drop off my child?
- All participants should arrive to their camp, program or class 15 minutes prior to the start of the camp, class or program.
- Some summer camps might offer earlier instructional periods. If a camp offers this period, it will be posted on the camp-specific information section.
- What time do I need to pick up my child?
- All participants must be picked up no longer than 30 minutes after the conclusion of the camp, program or class. If other accommodations need to be made, please contact the coach or instructor directly.
- Is transportation provided?
- No, transportation is NOT provided.
- Do you provide lunch or snacks?
- For the camps, programs, classes that include a lunch break, lunch is NOT provided. There are some camps that might offer water, sports drinks or pre-packaged snacks for purchase. If a program offers this service, the information will be sent to the participants prior to the start of camp.
- Some programs may provide snack or treats such as popsicles, cookies, etc. Please notify the instructor of any allergies PRIOR to the start of the camp.
Click here to register via the FamilyId online registration system
All NEW families are asked to create a new FamilyID account. Once you create an account, you can use it for any program that uses FamilyID. If you are new to our program please create an account. Once your account is set up you can log back at any time with your email and password.
- There are no multi-family or multi-camp discounts available.
- Refund request must be submitted no later than one week prior to the camp start date.
- Eligible refunds will be processed during the 1st and 2nd week of August.
Director, Summer at Central
Ms. Casey Grange
School: 978-682-0260 ext. 640