Policies and Information
- Registration Policy
- Registration for the Sports and Fine & Performing Arts camps will be online through FamilyID.com. You can click on the "Register Now" button on the right to get started.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS AT NOON ON THE FRIDAY PRIOR TO THE START OF THE RESPECTIVE CAMP. For example, the online registration for the Girls Soccer camp that starts on Monday, July 11 ends at noon on Friday, July 8.
- A camper is not fully enrolled until the medical information and camp fee has been accepted.
- Cancellation Policy
- Any cancellations made 3 weeks prior to the start of the camp will be refunded in full. Any cancellations made less than 3 weeks prior to the start of the camp will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Medical Information
- As required by Massachusetts State Law, each sports camp or fine & performing arts camp participant must have a completed physical and immunization record on file with CCHS BEFORE any participation takes place. The physical must be dated July 1, 2022 or later.
Click here to register via the FamilyId online registration system
All NEW families are asked to create a new FamilyID account. Once you create an account, you can use it for any program that uses FamilyID. If you are new to our program please create an account. Once your account is set up you can log back at any time with your email and password.
- There are no multi-family or multi-camp discounts available.
- Refund request must be submitted no later than one week prior to the camp start date.
- Eligible refunds will be processed during the 1st and 2nd week of August.
Director, Summer at Central
Ms. Casey Grange
School: 978-682-0260 ext. 640