Fall 2020 Sport Information
Current families: log in to the portal to register for fall athletics!
A few guidelines to follow (but not limited to these):
1. Masks must be worn at all times except for when participants are in their assigned groups AND exercising. Social distancing guidelines should also be followed at all times whether or not masks are worn.
2. All participants must attend their scheduled time only!
3. All participants must only show up at their scheduled time. Please do not show up early. You cannot access the field before your time.
4. Due to local and state regulations, NO SPECTATORS OR BYSTANDERS ARE ALLOWED on the premises. All participants must be dropped off and picked up at the front of the school. If someone is waiting to drive the participant home, they must wait in the main parking lot of the school.
Prior to attending any workout session, the participant must answer the following questions. If the answer is "YES", the participant must stay home and should consult with their physician before returning to any workouts.
1. Have you had a fever over 100.4 in the last two days?
2. Have you had a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell? (in the last 24 hours or since you last checked in)
3. Have you been in contact with a person infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
4. Do you have a compromised immune system and/or chronic disease?
5. Have you traveled outside of the region to an area labeled a “hot spot” by the Commonwealth?