Winter 2020-21 Sport Information
The MIAA Board of Directors voted on Nov. 20 to move the start date of Winter sports to Monday, Dec. 14 (was Nov. 30).
Also, the following moves have been made:
Indoor Track has been moved to the Fall 2 season (2/22-4/25).
Wrestling and Competitive Cheerleading has been moved to the Spring season (4/26-7/3).
Current families: log in to the parent portal to register for winter athletics!
Important information regarding tryouts:
- All students (in-person or remote) must complete the daily attestation app. You will be required to show the coach upon entering the facility and participating in the tryout.
- If you are sick or just don't feel 100%, STAY HOME. Contact the coach.
- Masks must be worn at all times (with the exception of swimming while in the water). It is advised to bring multiple masks in case one breaks, gets wet or needs to be changed.
- You must be dressed and ready to go. There are no locker room facilities.
- You are not allowed to enter the gym, rink or pool until your assigned tryout time. Do not loiter in the building(s).