Back to School
To log in to the Student Portal for the first time, please follow the steps below.
- Go to www.centralcatholic.net/login.
- Enter your Username: first initial, last name 2023 (ie. bsmith2023) in the Username field on the log in page..
- Enter your password: cchs&student ID (ie. cchs18374) in the Password field above.
- Click LOGIN
- You will be prompted to enter a New password, ENTER THE SAME Password.
- You will need to enter it again to confirm the new password
** You MUST use your CCHS password (the same one you use for your CCHSRaider.net gmail account).
Note: you are encouraged to bookmark the login page. The login page is also accessible from the "Login" link at the top right hand side of the home page.
To log in to the Parent portal for the first time, please follow the directions below.
- Using any web browser, go to https://www.centralcatholic.net/login (use any device that has internet connectivity)
- Select "Forgot Username or Password" link on the login page to reset your password.
- Enter your email address (the address you provided to the school) & select "submit."
- A temporary password will be sent to your email address. Once received, enter your username and the temporary password into the portal [Parent's usernames are firstnamelastname (i.e robertsmith)]
- You will be prompted to change the temporary password.
These steps are only for the first time a user logs in. Subsequent log ins will require just your username and password.
If you have any questions or need additional help, please contact Mrs. Jodi Linnehan Kriner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please print and complete the 2019-2020 Student-Parent Handbook Agreement Form to indicate your agreement to abide by the rules and policies of Central Catholic High School, including:
Please complete the Student-Parent Handbook Agreement Form and have students return to their homeroom teacher on the first day of school.
Shirts, sweaters, fleeces, pants, and physical education uniforms with the approved CCHS logo are part of the school dress code and are purchased through Lands’ End School Uniforms.
You can view the selection of acceptable dress code clothing by creating a profile or using our preferred school number 900033143 on the Lands’ End website.
Dress code shoes must be leather boat shoes in brown, black, tan, navy blue, or gray.
More detailed information on appearance and attire will be available in the 2019-2020 Student/Parent Handbook and will also be addressed at the Freshman Parent Welcome Night on Friday, September 6.
- a CCHS black school lock, $5
- a CCHS blue athletic lock, $5
- a CCHS lanyard with the plastic ID protector, $5
- A CCHS Student Planner is also available in the Raider Campus Store for $3 and although not required it is strongly recommended for freshmen.
- Monday, August 26, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 28, 11:00 AM -1:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 3, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM; 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 4, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM; 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
The Raider Campus Store will be open 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM on the following dates:
- August 26
- August 28
- September 3
- September 4
- September 3, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- September 4, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Please call to confirm that the store is open: 978-682-0260 ext. 699.