Welcome to Central Catholic High School!
We look forward to getting to know you better.
If you have any questions about CCHS or the admissions process, please do not hesitate to contact us. Call us at 978-682-0260 ext. 612 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer students interested in applying , please visit the Transfer Students page.
In order to apply, grade nine candidates must submit the following materials either through the Application Portal or the SAO:
- Application for Admission;
- School Records;
- English Teacher Recommendation;
- Math Teacher Recommendation;
- School Official Recommendation; and
- Catholic High School Placement Test (HSPT) and/or SSAT score.
If you are using the CCHS Application Portal, you will be able to access your electronic recommendation and school records forms once you submit your Application for Admission.