This page is protected. Please log in to view this page.
Please provide your username and password to log in:
Forgot your login?
Please enter your email address (the address on record with the school). Instructions for retrieving your username and password will be emailed to you.
Create a new Password
Please enter your username and create a new password.
To log in to the Student Portal for the first time, please follow the steps below.
- Enter your Username: first initial, last name 2022 (ie. bsmith2022) in the Username field above.
- Enter your password: cchs&student ID (ie. cchs18374) in the Password field above.
- Click LOGIN
- You will be prompted to enter a New password, ENTER THE SAME Password.
- You will need to enter it again to confirm the new password
** You MUST use your CCHS password (the same one you use for your CCHSRaider.net gmail account).
Note: you are encouraged to bookmark this login page. The login page is also accessible from the "Login" link at the top right hand side of the home page.
To log in to the Parent portal for the first time, please follow the directions below.
- Using any web browser, go to https://www.centralcatholic.net/login (use any device that has internet connectivity)
- Select "Forgot Username or Password" link on the login page to reset your password.
- Enter your email address & select "submit."
- A temporary password will be sent to your email address. Once received, enter your username and the temporary password into the portal [Parent's usernames are firstnamelastname (i.e robertsmith)]
- You will be prompted to change the temporary password.
These steps are only for the first time a user logs in. Subsequent log ins will require just your username and password.
If you have any questions or need additional help, please contact Mrs. Jodi Linnehan Kriner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- You must have a current, valid physical on file with the school. Physicals are valid for 13 months from the exam date. (Exam must have taken pace after July 24, 2017.)
- Both the student and parent must complete the free concussion education course on the NFHS Learn website. Each person will receive a unique completion code after the course is completed.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- CCHS Student ID
- Doctor's office contact information
- Health insurance information
- Medication information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.