Catwalk4Cancer is a student-powered fashion event that combines a love for fashion with an incredible cause, helping people with cancer.
This runway show has raised a total of over $350,000 in the past 12 years by bringing together over 900 people annually.
Catwalk4Cancer involves local businesses, families, and 300+ student and faculty volunteers each year. They bring together people (and businesses) from all walks of life, united for one cause - helping those with cancer.
- When: Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Where: Central Catholic's Memorial Gymnasium
- What: The 13th Annual Catwalk4Cancer
- Theme: "Lights. Camera. CURE!"
- Tickets: $20 (ticket sales open early March 2020)
- Doors open: 5:30 PM
- Show starts: 7:00 PM