Raider Day of Giving Ambassadors
On Thursday, June 6, 2019, Central Catholic will be celebrating our 4th Annual Raider Day of Giving.
We need people like you to help spread the word as we work to expand participation in this powerful, 24-hour online fundraising effort to increase support for the young men and women we serve.
Complete the "Count Me In!" form on this page to volunteer!
Thank you for your love and support of CCHS and our students.
See "Ways to Give" for the many ways you can support the day and our students.
Spread the Word!
Were counting on you to help spread the word by reaching out in various ways to classmates and friends. We'll provide class lists and email templates, as well as sample social media posts and visuals. We're currently creating a Raider Day of Giving Toolkit to serve as your resource.
Feel Good and Enjoy the Rewards!
- You will be making a positive impact on the future of Central Catholic and our students! Pat yourself on the back - you deserve it.
- You will also be eligible for many wonderful prizes. There will be an early bird incentive for all gifts made before 7am), raffle prizes, and of course the top class prize that goes to the class with the highest participation!
What is 'the Raider Day of Giving?'
On June 6, Central Catholic alumni, parents, and friends will join together to raise support for the young men and women we serve. This Raider Day of Giving will be a powerful 24-hour online fundraising effort through social media to connect all our constituents who love and support the mission of Central Catholic High School.
Why do we do this?
Many secondary schools across the U.S. have successfully instituted DAY OF GIVING programs to augment their year-round fundraising efforts. These campaigns build excitement, pride and friendly competition among the various stakeholders who support their schools. Our Raider Day of Giving is a way to connect with current and potential donors, excite you about our mission and our efforts here on campus to make the Raider experience a memorable one.
Signature CCHS Microfiber Cloth
Everyone who makes a gift before 7:00 AM will receive a small ('micro') thank you!
We'll send you a signature CCHS microfiber cloth for your electronics, glasses, windows... clean whatever you want!
Party with the President: Family BBQ
The three classes with the highest number of gifts per class will be invited to a Family Fun Barbecue with CCHS President Christopher Sullivan '81.
May the best classes win!
- Two-day 'Go City' Boston Card with $100 Visa Gift Card (Explore as many of the 44 included attractions in Boston over two-days and then have a nice dinner on us!
- LEGO® Creator Expert Set: Roller Coaster Autographed, 4,120 pieces, donated by Lego Senior Designer Jamie Berard ’94.
- Authentic NFL Patriots Super Bowl Football (not used in play)
- World Series Champions 2018 Boston Red Sox Baseball Bat (Laser autographed by the team!)
- Foursome for the Central Catholic Golf Classic (am or pm), July 22, Renaissance Golf Club.
- All-Access Raider Pass (two passes to all home, regular season athletic and theater events – excludes MIAA tournament games).
- Two (2) tickets to Raider Night at the Boston Celtics (2018-2019 season.
- Two (2) tickets to Celtics CCHS Night (Jan/Feb 2020)
- Raider Swag Bag from Raider Campus Store.
- Spa Ni’joli Gift Certificate ($50)
Every dollar counts, but if you would like to enter the raffle without making a gift, complete the giving form and enter a gift amount of $0.
Initial Challenge Gift: $5,000 for 150 Gifts
An alumnus from the class of 1984 has pledged to donate $5,000 once we reach 150 gifts – make a gift of any size to help us reach our goal!
The Parent Challenge: $1,000 for every 50 Gifts
Generous parents have pledged to donate $1,000 for every 50 gifts from parents (up to 200 gifts). Parents are asked to make a gift of any size to help us reach our goal!