Congratulations to all of the students who were honored at the Academic Awards Night on June 24, 2022. We are so proud of you for achieving and maintaining the highest academic standards!
Sophomore Grandparents Day
Thank you to our Grandparents for your presence and for your legacy of love, wisdom, and sacrifice.
On Wednesday, October 13, 2021, the Central Catholic Family welcomed over 520 people to our Sophomore Grandparents Day for the Class of 2024!
All attendees - sophomores, grandparents, and friends - enjoyed lunch, a brief speaking presentation, and student musical performances.
Following the program in the Memorial Gymnasium, students led their grandparents on tours throughout the school and visited the Raider Campus Store.
- Our Master of Ceremonies, Mr. David DeFillippo ’66;
- Our President, Christopher Sullivan ’81, for his welcoming remarks;
- Our student performers, Caleb Cascio '24 and Isabella Perrotta '22, for sharing their musical talents;
- Our student volunteers from the Student Alumni Association for their hospitality and service;
- Our Campus Minister, President Emeritus Bro. Rene Roy, FMS, '59, and our Director of Campus Ministry, Mrs. Earline Tweedie, for leading those present in prayer;
- The Party Connection, for catering another delicious meal;
- Our Director of Buildings & Grounds, Mr. Tim Whyte, and our maintenance staff; and Mr. Kevin Smith, our Manager of IT Services; for taking care of the logistics that made the day possible;
- The CCHS Parents Guild, whose volunteers provided hospitality, helping to set up, organize, and serve!
And perhaps, most importantly of all, thank you to our Grandparents for your presence and for your legacy of love, wisdom, and sacrifice.
We invite you to consider making a financial gift to Central Catholic in honor of your grandchild or grandchildren so that CCHS can continue to pass on its blessings to all grandkids - yours, ours, and the generations to come.
Your grandchild/grandchildren will receive a special message letting them know of your thoughtful gift made in their honor. The nature and size of the gift will not be included in the message.
Over 50 Raiders traveled to Camp Marist on Lake Ossipee for the return Central Catholic’s Camp Champagnat Leadership Institute, held June 13 through June 15. This was the first Camp Champ held in three years – and it was good to be back!
Class of 2022, we already miss you! Thank you for the defining impact you have had on Central Catholic. We are so proud of your love for one another, your passion for justice, and your commitment to making the school and the world a better place.
Thank you to everyone who supported our annual Raider Day of Giving on June 9 - we received 1,400+ gifts! Be sure to check out the final results, including the Raffle Winners and Top Classes!
The Central Catholic community came together in the Memorial Gymnasium on May 21 for the final Visions Coffeehouse of the year. The night featured exhilarating performances by singers, poets, a dancer, musicians, and writers, who were cheered on by a supportive audience filled with friends, classmates, and teachers.
Summer Hours begin on Tues., June 20. This summer, Central Catholic will be buzzing with a variety of activities, including campus improvement projects (theater renovation!), our Academic Summer Term, our Summer Art Studio Exploration Camp, our Innovative Learning Academy, and a wide array of Sports Camps and Clinics!