On Friday, November 20, Central Catholic will be holding Walk 2020, our annual student fundraising event.
The CCHS Walkathon has raised over $1.5 million since 2000, funding important initiatives that directly impact the student experience.
Please consider supporting our students and staff through this important event!
In order to maintain health guidelines, Walk 2020 is going virtual.
Over the past 17 years, Walk money has paid or helped pay for the following improvements:
- Complete renovation of the Raider Café
- 3D printers, drones, & Apple tv's
- The Raider Plaza
- Auburn Street Athletic Field
- Computer Lab
- Furnishings for the Carney Family Chapel,
- Renovation of the Rogers Memorial Theatre
- Student fitness center equipment
- LCD projectors
- Digital language learning lab
- Memorial Gymnasium floor
- Climbing wall in the Lower Gym
- Musical instruments
- Darkroom equipment for photography
- Parking lot reconstruction & softball field
Contact Jennifer Plouffe, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-682-0260 ext 638, with any questions, to become a sponsor, or for more information!
Mr. David Erwin
Chief Advancement Officer
School: 978-682-0260 ext. 656
Mr. David DeFillippo
School: 978-682-0260 ext. 680
Mrs. Jennifer Plouffe
Associate Director of Advancement
School: 978-682-0260 ext. 638
Mr. Chuck Putney
Website Project & Content Manager
School: 978-682-0260 ext. 633
Mrs. Tammy Stott
Advancement Services Manager
School: 978-682-0260 ext. 635
Mrs. Heather Torla Sousa
Annual Giving and Communications Manager
School: 978-682-0260 ext. 625
Mr. Stephen Zubricki
School: 978-682-0260 ext. 632