The CCHS Walkathon has raised nearly $2 million since 2000, funding important initiatives that directly impact the student experience.
This year's Walk will be held on Friday, November 17, 2023.
Please consider supporting our students and staff through this important event!
On Friday, November 18, Central Catholic celebrated Walk 2022, our annual student fundraising event.
Walk 2022 was a tremendous success, raising over $103,000!
Thank you to our students, our families, the Parents Guild, the faculty & staff, our Walk Sponsors, and everyone who supported Walk 2022!
What will Walk 2022 pay for?
Updating the website
Visual representations around the campus, as well as installing visual signage
Purchasing new iMacs for Fine & Performing Arts Classes
The CCHS Family Fund: 10% of Walk proceeds will go into this fund, which helps families that have been affected by tragedies throughout the school year.
Walk 2021 was a tremendous success, raising over $100,000 and surpassing all goals!
Thank you to our students, our families, the Parents Guild, the faculty & staff, our Walk Sponsors, and everyone who supported Walk 2021!
Over the past 20 years, Walk money has paid or helped pay for the following improvements:
- Renovation of the Rogers Memorial Theater
- Complete renovation of the Raider Café
- 3D printers, drones, & Apple tv's
- The Raider Plaza
- Raider Field on Auburn Street (turf)
- Computer Lab
- Furnishings for the Carney Family Chapel
- Student fitness center equipment
- LCD projectors
- Digital language learning lab
- Memorial Gymnasium floor
- Climbing wall in the Lower Gym
- Musical instruments
- Darkroom equipment for photography
- Parking lot reconstruction & softball field