On Friday, November 19, Central Catholic will be holding Walk 2021, our annual student fundraising event.
The CCHS Walkathon has raised nearly $2 million since 2000, funding important initiatives that directly impact the student experience.
Please consider supporting our students and staff through this important event!
- A New Sound System for the Rogers Memorial Theater
- New Curtains for the Rogers Memorial Theater
- New Shades for the Memorial Gym
- The CCHS Family Fund: 10% of Walk proceeds will go into this fund, which helps families that have been affected by tragedies throughout the school year.
Over the past 20 years, Walk money has paid or helped pay for the following improvements:
- Complete renovation of the Raider Café
- 3D printers, drones, & Apple tv's
- The Raider Plaza
- Auburn Street Athletic Field
- Computer Lab
- Furnishings for the Carney Family Chapel
- Renovation of the Rogers Memorial Theatre
- Student fitness center equipment
- LCD projectors
- Digital language learning lab
- Memorial Gymnasium floor
- Climbing wall in the Lower Gym
- Musical instruments
- Darkroom equipment for photography
- Parking lot reconstruction & softball field
Contact Jennifer Plouffe, email@example.com, 978-682-0260 ext 638, with any questions, to become a sponsor, or for more information!