Enroll at Central Catholic High School
Complete the following four steps to secure your child's seat in the Class of 2025 at Central Catholic High School.
- Visit FACTS to sign up for a tuition payment plan option (see "Payment Plan Options" on this page). This will identify your decision to enroll your child at CCHS and will record your tuition payment selection. Once you have selected your desired plan...
- Print the “Thank you” page that is shown on FACTS after you have selected your desired plan.
- Complete the Student Master Form and tuition deposit (in the form of a check).
- Return the following required items to Central Catholic:
- Print out of the FACTS "Thank You" Page
- Student Master Form
- Tuition Deposit of $1,000 in the form of a check made out to Central Catholic High School
- PLEASE NOTE: enrollment in specific Academic Programs may require additional fees and forms.
- Please reference your acceptance packet.
Taking these actions and submitting those items to us will secure your child’s seat for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
Note: The tuition deposit is not a registration fee, as CCHS does not have one, but instead a non-refundable tuition deposit which will be credited to your tuition account for the 2021-2022 school year. In order to ensure that your payment is applied correctly, please print your child’s full name in the memo section of your check.
Central Catholic Announces 2021-2022 Tuition, Providing World-Class Education at Highest Value (opens in new window/tab)
Central Catholic has set the 2021-2022 academic tuition at $15,365, an increase of just 3.0% over the 2020-2021 academic year. Central Catholic offers a world-class education while maintaining one of the lowest tuition rates among private and Catholic college preparatory schools in the region through prudent management of the school’s finances.
For the upcoming academic year of 2021-2022, the CCHS tuition has been set at $15,365. The CCHS Board of Directors acknowledges the investment of families in their children’s education and therefore endeavors to maintain modest and manageable tuition increases which typically range between 3% and 5%. While most private and Catholic college preparatory schools increase tuition in a range of between 5% and 9%, Central Catholic’s tuition represents an increase of just 3% over the 2020-2021 tuition rate.
To help families manage tuition, we offer these three different payment plan options through FACTS:
- Option A: Full installment paid by 6/15/2021
- Option B: Two installments paid by 6/15/2021 and 11/15/2021
- Option C: Eleven (11) monthly installments with payments beginning 6/15/2021
There is no fee associated with either Option A or Option B.
There is a $50 annual fee paid directly to FACTS for Option C.
FACTS is a tuition management solution provider that offers simple, secure, and convenient payment plans and grant/financial need assessment for schools nationwide.
If you have any questions about the tuition payment plans that have not been addressed, or if I might be able to help you further, please contact the Business Office at 978-682-0260 ext. 650.
Thank you, and congratulations on being offered acceptance to the Class of 2025.
-Mr. Dan Cargill, Business Manager