The Secret Lives of Teens & Tweens
Learn what teens and tweens are really thinking and how to support them.
Parents and educators were invited to attend this dynamic presentation by mental health counselor Jon Mattleman that explores what's happening inside the minds of teens and tweens. This event is open to the public.
6:30 PM, Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Rogers Memorial Theater, Central Catholic High School
Program Contact: Mr. Thomas Sipsey, Assistant Principal, Dean of Students, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you wonder...
- What teens/tweens are really thinking?
- Why they don't share their fears (or anything) with us?
- How we can better support them?
- How we can become better parents and teachers?
Participants will leave with...
- New ways of understanding and engaging with teens/tweens;
- Strategies you can implement immediately;
- Innovative techniques for engaging teens;
- More confidence, courage, and patience.
How to Get to Central Catholic
Central Catholic is accessible from Route 93, Route 495, and Route 213.
Parking is available in the parking lot in front of the Memorial Gymnasium.
Enter through the Main Entrance between the Memorial Gymnasium Building and the Hampshire Street Building, using the stairway adjacent to the Courtyard, to the left of the Memorial Gymnasium Building and to the right of the flag poles.