Catwalk4Cancer is Central Catholic's student-powered fashion event that combines a love for fashion with an incredible cause, helping people with cancer.
This runway show has raised a total of over a quarter of a million dollars in the past 10 years by bringing together over 900 people annually.
The 2019 Catwalk4Cancer
- When: Saturday, April 27
- Where: Central Catholic's Memorial Gymnasium
- What: The 12th Annual Catwalk4Cancer
- Theme: For a cure someday, we strut the runway.
- Hashtag: #C4C
- Tickets: $20 per person
- Doors open: 5:30 PM
- Show starts: 7:00 PM
Click here to buy tickets. (Limited availability.)
Catwalk4Cancer involves local businesses, families, and 300+ student and faculty volunteers each year.
They bring together people (and businesses) from all walks of life, united for one cause - helping those with cancer.
This year, funds raised through Catwalk4Cancer will support:
- Lucy's Love Bus
- The Anna Jaques Cancer Center,
- The Central Catholic Family Fund,
- The Lowell General Hospital TeamWalk for Cancercare,
- Lawrence General Hospital and
- The Kylie Rowand Foundation
Thank you to all those who make this event possible, including the 2019 Catwalk4Cancer Committee, all of your volunteers, and everyone who supports this tremendous event!.