On Wednesday, April 13, 2022, the Central Catholic Family welcomed over 600 people to our Freshman Grandparents Day!
All attendees - freshmen, grandparents, and friends - enjoyed lunch and musical performances.
The Class of 2025 Freshman Grandparents Day Photo Album
Following the program in the Memorial Gymnasium, students led their grandparents on tours throughout the school and visited the Raider Campus Store.
Thank you to:
- Our Master of Ceremonies, Mr. David DeFillippo '66;
- Our President, Christopher Sullivan '81, for his welcoming remarks;
- Our student performers, Caleb Cascio '24 and Catherine Mangione '22, for sharing their musical talents;
- Our student volunteers from the Student Alumni Association for their hospitality and service;
- Our Campus Minister, President Emeritus Bro. Rene Roy, FMS, '59, and our Campus Ministry students, for leading those present in prayer;
- The Party Connection, for catering another delicious meal;
- Our Director of Buildings & Grounds, Mr. Tim Whyte, and our maintenance staff; and Mr. Shawn Hanson, our Systems Administrator; for taking care of the logistics that made the day possible;
- The CCHS Parents Guild, whose volunteers provided hospitality, helping to set up, organize, and serve!
And perhaps, most importantly of all, thank you to our Grandparents for your presence in our lives and for your legacy of love, wisdom, and sacrifice.
Video: Grandparent Memories
Thank you to all those families who sent in photos of freshmen with their grandparents!