On October 16, 2019, the CCHS Family welcomed over 500 people to our eighth annual Freshman Grandparents Day!
All attendees - freshmen, grandparents, and friends - enjoyed lunch and musical performances by Central Catholic sophomores
Following the program in the Memorial Gymnasium, students led their grandparents on tours throughout the school.
Thank you to:
- Our Master of Ceremonies, Mr. David DeFillippo '66;
- Our President, Christopher Sullivan '81, for his welcoming remarks;
- Student volunteers from the Student Alumni Association for their hospitality and service;
- Our Director of Campus Ministry, Mrs. Earline Tweedie, and student volunteers for leading those present in prayer;
- The Party Connection, for catering another delicious meal;
- Brianna Hasbany '22, Enedily Henriquez '22, Cate Mangione '22, and Bella Perrotta '22, who each perfromed a special song;
- The CCHS Parents Guild, whose volunteers provided hospitality, helping to set up, organize, and serve!
And perhaps, most importantly of all...
Thank you to our Grandparents for their presence and for their legacy of love, wisdom, and sacrifice.