The Fifth Annual Raider Day of Giving, held on June 11, exceeded all expectations with a record-breaking 801 total gifts!
Thank you to everyone who participated in support of the students of Central Catholic High School.
Total # of Gifts: 801
Total Gifts By Category
|Total Gifts||801 gifts|
|Current Parent||320 gifts|
|Faculty & Staff||109 gifts|
|Parent of Alumni||254 gifts|
*Please note: one gift can count in several categories (as a parent gift, as an alum gift, and as a faculty/staff gift if the giver is a member of each of those groups) - but it only counts as one gift toward the total number of gifts!
Central Catholic received gifts from 70+ classes, 32 states, the District of Columbia, and three nations in total!
Everyone who made a gift prior to 7:00 AM on Thursday, June 11, will be receiving a pair of Raider 'High Five' Knit Gloves via mail in the coming weeks.
We achieved each and every challenge gift!
$5,000 for 300 parent gifts (Board of Directors)
$5,000 for 750 total gifts (Board of Directors)
$10,000 for 700 total gifts (Development Committee)
$10,000 for 600 gifts (Board of Directors)
$5,000 for 500 total gifts (1964 alum)
$10,000 for 400 gifts (Board of Directors)
$5,000 for 200 gifts (1984 alum)
$5,000 for 250 parent gifts
Total Challenge Gifts = $55,000
Thank you to all those who made Challenge Gifts and to those who helped us achieve them!
Congratulations to our Winning Classes!
The top FIVE classes with the highest number of gifts per class will be invited to a recognition event with CCHS President Christopher Sullivan '81 that will be determined when we have a clearer idea of health recommendations as we move forward.
Winning Classes: Top Five
|Place||Class||# of gifts|
|1st place||1994||48 gifts|
|2nd place||1998||28 gifts|
|3rd place||1967||23 gifts|
|4th place (tie)||1966||19 gifts|
|4th place (tie)||1997||19 gifts|
|Place||Class||# of gifts|
|6th place||2000||18 gifts|
|7th place||1971||17 gifts|
|8th place||1985||15 gifts|
|9th place||2002||12 gifts|
|10th place (tie)||1964||11 gifts|
|10th place (tie)||1979||11 gifts|
|10th place (tie)||1992||11 gifts|
Congratulations to the winners of the Raider Raffle!
- LEGO® Creator Expert Set: Ford Mustang GT - 1,475 pieces, personally autographed and donated by Lego Master, Jamie Berard '94
- 2020 Winner: Kevin Petrillo '67, parent of alum, grandparent
- Foursome for the Central Catholic Golf Classic (am or pm), July 27, Haverhill Country Club
- 2020 Winner: Robert Fardin '89, parent
- All-Access Raider Pass (two passes to all home, regular season athletic and theater events – excludes MIAA tournament games)
- 2020 Winner: Daniel Guilbert '68
- Raider Swag Bag from Raider Campus Store
- 2020 Winner: John Liffmann '66
- Spa Ni’joli Gift Certificate ($100)
- 2020 Winner: Kara Morse, parent
- Two (2) Tickets to Billy Joel at Fenway Park (or, if cancelled, a gift of similar value)
- 2020 Winner: Shawn Dumas, faculty
- Two (2) Tickets to Raider Night at the Boston Celtics (2020-2021 Season, Game TBD)
- 2020 Winner: Khalil Salhab '98
- Two (2) Tickets to Raider Night at the Boston Red Sox (2021 Season, Game TBD)
- 2020 Winner: Michael Melia '66
Thank you to everyone who participated! Your support, along with that of so many others who love Central Catholic and its students, assured that the 5th Annual Raider Day of Giving became a record-setting success. The CCHS school community is so very grateful for your generous response in this time of need for our students and their families. Your support will keep alive the hopes and dreams of our students. May God continue to bless you, Central Catholic, and our students! !