Central Catholic is proud to present Theatre Guild: A Musical Revue on December 3 and 4 in Central Catholic's Allan B. Rogers Memorial Theater.
Join the Theatre Guild as we begin our 50th anniversary season celebration.
Good luck to the cast and crew!
Theatre Guild: A Musical Revue tells the story of the Central Catholic Theatre Guild using composite characters meant to represent the students, teachers, and parents who have been a part of our family for the last fifty years.
The show also includes musical numbers from all five decades of our history.
The poster artwork (above) was designed by student Nadaly Soto '24.
Plans are underway for a special celebration for Theatre Guild Alumni to be held with the spring production! Encourage Theatre Guild Alums to complete the Alumni Update Form to make sure they get their invitation.
- Friday, December 3, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, December 4, 7:00 PM
Doors open at 6:30 PM.
Important Note: All audience members must be masked at all times when on the CCHS campus.
- Allan B. Rogers Memorial Theater, Central Catholic High School, 300 Hampshire St., Lawrence, MA
There are no online ticket sales for this show. Tickets must be purchased at the school at the following times:
- Monday, November 29 - Thursday, December 2
- 7:00 AM - 7:30 AM, outside the Raider Café
- 2:15 PM - 2:30 PM. Room 225
Tickets are $10 each, and we can accept cash, credit, check (made out to Central Catholic High School), and Apple Pay.
All audience members must be masked at all times when in the building.
- Brianna Hasbany '22
- Thomas Cuddy '22
- Isabella Perrotta '22
- Catherine Mangione '22
Behind the Scenes Leadership
- Caroline Clark '22 (choreographer)
- Elizabeth Welch '23
- Nadaly Soto '24
The Theatre Guild Staff
- Co-Director: Mrs. Sharman Merrill '87SM
- Co-Director & Music Director: Mr. Matthew Joyal '08
- Co-Technical Director: Mr. Andrew Murray
- Co-Technical Director Mr. Mark Svendsen
- Assistant Director: Mrs. Christine Thompson '06
- Hair & Makeup Coordinator: Mrs. Alyssa Gowing '05
- Technical Assistant: Mr. Andrew Joyal '11
- Vocal Coach: Miss Kellie Leavitt
About Theatre Guild
Theatre Guild is one of the oldest and largest extra-curricular activities at Central. In a traditional year, we work to stage two productions each academic year. Students of all experiences and grade levels are involved in each show, be it as part of the cast or working backstage on our crew. Auditions are held near the beginning of each semester for those that wish to participate on stage. For those students that wish to be part of crew, we have a variety of roles including hair & makeup, set design and construction, lighting and sound, and hospitality.
Good luck to the cast and crew on a successful show!