Thank you to everyone who supported this year's Golf Classic, resulting in one of our largest turnouts ever and raising over $52,000 for scholarships and additional resources provided through our Fulfilling the Promise Program!
Over 275 Raiders came together for another great day of golf and Raider camaraderie at the Haverhill Golf & Country Club.
Two hundred and forty-eight golfers (sold-out!) were joined by volunteers, school leaders and staff, and friends of CCHS.
The spirit during the day was electric, as the afternoon flight was paused for 30 minutes due to passing thunderstorms.
The 2022 Golf Classic Photo Album
We need your help!
Thank you to all those who helped "Fund-A-Need" and supported the Golf Classic Auction.
All proceeds from the Golf Classic benefit Central Catholic's Fulfilling the Promise Program.
Your support of the Golf Classic will help fund scholarships, financial aid, and additional resources, making it possible for students of academic promise and financial need to attend Central Catholic.
Thank you to all of our Golf Classic 2022 Sponsors!
- Hole-in-One Sponsor
- Demoulas Foundation
- Eagle Sponsor
- Eastern Salt Company
- J. F. Shaw Company
- Player Gift Sponsors
- Action Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- Jackson Lumber & Millwork
- Sports Medicine North
- Cart Sponsors
- Enterprise Bank
- Hi-Tech Windows & Siding
- Schruender Realty
- Shoe City Family Dental PC
- Whittemore Company
- Flag Sponsors
- Bank of New England
- The Beacon Group
- Helfrich Brothers Boiler Works
- Jim Lewis '51 (In Memoriam)
- LCW Certified Public Accountants
- Merrimack Valley YMCA
- Morris, Rossi & Hayes
- P.T. Trading Corp.
- Philippe Thibault Architect, LLC
- Prime Time Sports, Inc.
- Tee Sponsors
- The Barn Ice Cream Stand at Mann Orchards
- The Boston Barber Exchange
- Clark Concierge Heathcare
- Conlin's Pharmacy
- Davinci Child Center
- GoFundMe for Layla
- Joscon Building & Remodeling
- Kurzman, Dempsey & Kowalker, LLP
- LaPlume & Sons Printing
- Leavitt Auto & Truck
- Lowell Central Electric Co., Inc
- Mann Orchards
- MTM Insurance Associates
- Murphy, Powers & Wilson CPA
- OneOnOne Sales
- O'Sullivan & Company, PC - Certified Public Accountants
- Raymond's Turkey Farm
- Shaheen, Pallone & Associates
- Shea Concrete Products
- Simply Elegant Catering
- Tarlow Breed Hart & Rogers, P.C.
- Thomas Harkins - LPL Financial Services
- TNL, Moose, Al, Spaghetti and Meatball
- Trident Group - Trident Building LLC
- Tripoli Bakery & Pizza
- Universal Technology, Inc.
- White Street Paint
Congratulations to our Tournament Winners!
Be sure to visit the 2022 Golf Classic page for a full list of winners, including the newly established "Best Dressed" listing!
Thank you to all of our volunteers for helping the day run smoothly!
Thank you to the Golf Classic Committee!
Thank you to our Golf Classic Committee for everything they do to ensure a successful event each and every year!
- Damian Beltrandi P'23
- Elizabeth de la Torre P'25
- Kerry Elderkin P'25
- Keith Foisy '97
- Joe Hadad '77, P'15
- Frank Kenneally P'20, P'22
- Steve Kurek '79, P'08, P'10
- Chris Larcome '89, P'19, P'20
- Sonali Mater P'22
- Maribeth Netishen P'18, P'21
- Lori Paglia P'22
- Jarrod Pelletier '01
- Al Peterson '50
- Clara Quaglietta P'14, P'16, P'21
- Jonathan Rossi '97
- Ryan Schruender '02
- Jeffrey Sheehy P'10
- Heather Songini P'24
Interested in joining the Golf Committee for next year? Email Jennifer Plouffe at email@example.com.