Eleven college and & university admissions professionals visited CCHS on October 11 to read and provide feedback to seniors on their college essays.
As part of The Write Stuff: College Essay Review Day, over 100 seniors participated in this unique opportunity to improve their college essays based on feedback from admissions professionals in higher education.
Thank you to the participating admissions professionals from the following colleges and universities:
- John Mulvey, Bentley University
- Meaghan Delaney, Bryant University
- Andrew Carter, College of the Holy Cross
- Lauren Broderick, Merrimack College
- Lee Joyce, Saint Anselm College
- Darwin Almonte, Salve Regina University
- Matt Sidmore, Simmons College
- Kerri Johnston, University of Massachusetts at Lowell
- Ed Seero, University of Massachusetts at Lowell
- Karoline Goulart, University of New Hampshire
- Alyssa Holmes, Western New England University
This inaugural event was planned by Central Catholic’s Office of School and College Counseling.
The Write Stuff Photos
Thank you to our School & College Counseling Team and to the college & university admissions professionals who participated - we are grateful for your assistance and feedback!