Central Catholic High School
300 Hampshire St.
Lawrence, MA 01841
Click here for Google Maps directions.
Phone: 978-682-0260 (just in case!)
The Main Office is open from 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM during the school year.
Parking is available in the parking lot in front of the Memorial Gymnasium.
To go to the Main Office, enter through the Main Entrance between the Memorial Gymnasium Building and the Hampshire Street Building.
Use the stairway adjacent to the Courtyard, to the right of the flag pole and to the left of the Memorial Gymnasium Building.
- Take Route 93 North or South to exit 48 (MA-213 toward Methuen/Haverhill).
- Turn onto exit 2, Route 28 South (Methuen/Lawrence).
- Continue on Route 28 South for 1.4 miles.
- Take a left at the traffic light onto Daisy Street.
- Take your first right onto Holly Street and then take your first left onto the CCHS Campus.
- Follow Route 495 to the South Lawrence Route 114 exit.
- Follow sign for 114 West - Lawrence. This becomes Winthrop Avenue.
- Stay on Winthrop Avenue for about 1 mile until you cross the bridge over the Merrimack River.
- At the end of the bridge, turn left onto Canal Street.
- Take your first right onto Hampshire Street.
- Go through five sets of traffic lights and you will see the Central Catholic campus four blocks ahead on the left (after the last traffic light).